New Project....yes another

Monday, December 5, 2011


So Ive come up with a new project- For all those people who ask me why I dress my daughter in Lady Gaga shoes, I'm going to hand them a business card with Rory's new website, and tell them we accept donations!  hahah!  www.roryjane.com
So I'm creating a website/blog for Rory- and hope that all my Friends and family back home can keep up to date with her progress and see all of her pictures on it too!
Today is website day!  I'm working quite hard to make Rory's website successful and to share our story with others.  With that said, I currently lack the time I need to put into the website due to the fact that Rory is being crazy today!  This whole weekend she just felt like fussing and it looks like the fussing is carrying off into the week!
When she gets in one of these moods I tend to just let her do her own thing, whether she wants to run around and chase the cats or just read books.  Today she wanted to play with tape and wrapping paper, so by all means she was taped up!
Also part of keeping Rory happy means watching the Santa Car that my dad gave me for Christmas a few years ago.  She is literally obsessed with it and frequently signs "please, more car," and Rory has learned if she signs nicely and flashes her beautiful big eyes at me she more than likely gets her way.
What can I do- I'm a huge sucker for those sweet eyes and smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Simplistic Chic - a blogger template | ©2011 Dualillusions.com