Sick husband- Sick house

Thursday, February 16, 2012




We are quite blessed with good health, aside from Rory's leg, so now that Jon, Rory and I have all been sick within the week is just dreadful!  Its so hard on everyone!

I've been trying to get everything done for him since he feels terrible.  I kind of feel overwhelmed since when he gets home from work he helps entertain Rory, so now I get to entertain her all night and let me be completely honest....there is no good way to load a dishwasher with a curious toddler!  

I didn't want to wake him up this morning by me leaving the room to go work out because I knew he had to get up early to go to the doctors anyway, so we slept in (till 6-woohoo!).  I was really hoping to get a good workout in while he napped today with Rory, but I only got 30 minutes of my bike because I couldn't stop thinking about all the things I had to do!

Now I am such a workout junkie that all I can think about is ONLY 30 minutes of riding the bike.  But hey...the floors don't sweep themselves, and I know Rory will be up any second and the last think I want is Jon to feel bad and have a gross house.  

Hopefully the worst of the sickness is behind us!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Simplistic Chic - a blogger template | ©2011 Dualillusions.com