Potty Training!!!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Everyday Victories logo
Thank you to P&G and Kroger stores for celebrating “Team Mom’s Everyday Victories”! Please visit the P&G's event page to play games, win money off your next Kroger trip and more fun!


Rory always amazes me.  Everyday she does something new that completely blows me out of the water!  Today, was no exception...it isn’t even noon and yours truely has used the potty chair twice!  Yesterday she used her potty chair 3 times!  Of course; we now have a whole new toilet paper budget, but it it is no doubt cheaper than diapers!  


Rory loves to take pictures with my phone!
I know everyone has their ways of potty training and different methods work for different kids.  Currently, Rory loves to use her potty chair for: 
  • lots of toilet paper
  • Mommy singing and doing a happy dance
  • She often will ask to call Dada, Mimi, or Papa after she goes potty- and so loves to use the phone

pastedGraphic.pdf
Growing so fast!

I can’t believe that Rory is getting so big!  The other night we were looking at pictures and videos last year of her and I am completely shocked at what one year can do!   I bought pull ups yesterday because I know that is our next step.  She is just growing up so fast!  And I am so proud of her for doing so well with her potty chair!


Since Rory is in that "in-between" diapers and pull ups stage, I am not going to go all 100% pull ups.  Which is good for me because Kroger is having a big P&G sale June 10-23 and I know they are going to have a huge sale on Pampers and other items throughout the store, which is good for this coupon-clipping-mamma!  They will also have sales on Charmin Basic, which is good since Rory uses SO much toilet paper!  


Before hitting the store, visit P&G’s event page on Kroger.com: http://bit.ly/KG6dw5 



I was selected for participation in this campaign as a member of Clever Girls Collective.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Simplistic Chic - a blogger template | ©2011 Dualillusions.com