Surgery has been scheduled

Friday, November 4, 2011

Today, I sent the surgery date.

It is official.  She gets her first surgery on September 13, 2012.  I can't believe its only 10 months away.  I am not sure how I am going to handle it all!

And I'm not sure if i was just overly sensitive because i actually set the surgery date or if Rory was just our of her element because she was crazy today!  After her first nap she was just everywhere and was running crazy and after her second nap all she wanted was for me to hold her.  I tried to get out of the house for a bit by taking her to the library but we ended up only getting gas and then coming home....

i think I'm just really tired and worried...10 months and then the first surgery...geez that's soon.  I did want to make sure she had the surgery and then could go trick or treating...

We have had such a good week, shes back to her normal Rory self, so one crazy day is expected.

shes playing with her glo worm now in her crib, and even though I'm enjoying her being away, I almost want to wake her up and just hold her...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Simplistic Chic - a blogger template | ©2011 Dualillusions.com