Everything has a price

Saturday, November 5, 2011

So it's official I have "come out of the closet". I actually posted about Rory's condition on facebook. I've pretty much been hush hush about her condition but now it is what it is and it's not going to change at all. A lot of people back home don't now about it because I'm not there aNd they don't see Rory so they don't know about her shoe or anything. I've come up with the conclusion that if anyone really cares they can ask me about it.
There are alot of shallow people out there- but they all seem pretty petty to me anymore.

In other news.... I learned a lot about finances. Rorys first surgery is going to cost...brace your self...sit down...around $300,000. I can't even think about that much money. I'm not even sure if that much money looks the same as the dollars bills in my purse! We don't have to worry too much about the first surgery because Jon will still be inn the military however; her second and third surgery he will be out (hopefully).
Now we are considering Staying in the military for the second surgery just for insurance purposes....
Someone is not happy about this decision....but what am I going to do....it's my daughter! So who knows....I am going to look into social security an a few other options because I still want to be able to give her at good Christmas and birthday and I'd like to be able to have money to buy her food!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Simplistic Chic - a blogger template | ©2011 Dualillusions.com