Rory's Room

Monday, January 9, 2012

Rory has been sleeping since 1, and its 3:15!!!  I can't believe it!  I am just so shocked she is sleeping this long!  
She has never been a really good sleeper, but today she must know that my teeth hurt and I need a little break!  
I am not sure why can't sleep in her room- It was custom made for her!  I finished making her room the day before she was born and It is so neat to see her face now that she is older and can enjoy it.  
I made it all from felt, pigeon feathers, and a hot glue gun.  It is so neat to see her walk in and touch the lion’s whiskers, or do the bird sign when she wants to touch the birds feathers.
I loved making those animals for her too- except for the mess it made! 
She is such a special girl, I am so glad she likes her room! 


















Today

No comments:

Post a Comment


Simplistic Chic - a blogger template | ©2011 Dualillusions.com