Cleaning frustrations....

Sunday, January 8, 2012

So day 2 of getting my wisdom teeth removed and I'm kind of sick of sitting around.  I haven't been able to work out at all which bothers me- I'm dying!  I really feel like I need to do something but the really big think that bothers me is my house.  It is getting dirty and gross!

 I have enough issues with keeping my house clean due to the fact that I have 2 dogs, 3 cats, 1 toddler, and one husband.  I spend so much money on cleaning supplies and so much time sweeping and mopping my floors.  I use everything...

I'm really trying hard to find the one product that I like, however; I still haven't found it yet.  I have gone through so many mops and brooms- I could probably be a professional mop reviewer!  I was using a Swiffer wet mop- however my issues with that was that it didn't get into the little grooves in my kitchen floor.   not to mention all the swiffter pads I was buying- they were really expensive and being kind of a clean freak I had to switch them out every room.

I did LOVE the smell of the Swiffer cleaning solution- but I just felt that the little grooves in my floor werent' getting clean....

Now I am looking for a new mop and a new cleaning solution....

Any Suggestions....

No comments:

Post a Comment


Simplistic Chic - a blogger template | ©2011 Dualillusions.com