Stressed....desserts....

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I always heard people talk about Stressed being Desserts spelled backwards but never really cared- I just figured that was something people said that couldnt' control their eating.....and then i became stressed!

Food and I have had such an off again on again relationship- its awful!  Lately with being sick, traveling, having my husband being gone, having my husband coming back, getting new shoes, looking for respite care, interviewing people for respite care, etc etc etc....I have turned to my long time love of ice cream, cookie dough and teh occasionally spoonful of peanut butter.

I work out almost everyday for at least 45 min to an hour, so i know I am ok, its just that I feel so disgusting and gross when I eat so many sweets!  its really frustrating- last night I literally felt like my stomach was bursting through my shirt because of how much i ate.

So sweets....we are breaking up for a while....I will call you when I have had my space.  Until then, please don't call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Simplistic Chic - a blogger template | ©2011 Dualillusions.com