Proud Mommy!

Monday, March 5, 2012


I could not have been more proud of Rory- I know most moms feel this way (as they should) but I just can’t even begin to explain how much I love my daughter!  I was thinking back to last year, and how far she has come in her development.  She has learned to scoot, then crawl, then walk, and now she is running.  Our days went from being just me and Rory and now we have such great friends.  
Just the other day Rory got her 2nd certificate from the Winter Reading Program at the Virginia Beach Public Library.  Last year, we read so many books, and she liked to look at the pictures and would touch some of the pictures.  She now grabs the books, runs to my lap and loves to point and sign at every animal in the book.  
I am just so lucky to have her, and be able to stay home with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Simplistic Chic - a blogger template | ©2011 Dualillusions.com