When did she get so big!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Because my back has been bothering me jon has stressed that I need to take time off from working out to heal (I feel disgusting and terrible I'm dying to just go running right now but figured I'd give it a day). Anyway: since I didn't work out I decided to work on Rorys party this morning!
I went through all the thousands of photos I have of her to make Her a birthday book of each month with her pictures and what we did.

I was almost brought to tears looking at how small she was and I ended up not working on the book and watching videos of her first laugh and her cooing noises!

When did she have time to get this big!
And when did she decide to wake up 15 min early!!! No shower for mommy till next nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Simplistic Chic - a blogger template | ©2011 Dualillusions.com