Mommys shoes!

Saturday, October 22, 2011


Today rory tried to put on my shoes- it was the sweetest thing I had ever seen! When I found out Rory had cdf I was pretty upset (duh) and one thing I though of was not being able to play dress up in mommys shoes. I remember loving to play dress up in my moms big brown boots as a kid (actually they weren't big, they were just normal brown boots but as a kid they were amazing!). I love shoes too, and for some reason it was just sad for me to think of her never being able to play in mommys shiny black pumps.
Yet again, rory has proven there is nothing she can't do! She was wearin her own shoes and tried to put my shoes on!!! (and not heels, my flats!). I took pictures of course and got tears in my eyes- it was everything I had hoped for!

The best, was seeing how proud she was when she did it! I love you roro!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Simplistic Chic - a blogger template | ©2011 Dualillusions.com