Days of Rest

Monday, February 6, 2012

I will be the first to admit that I have a bad love/ hate relationship with exercise.  I often hate waking up early to do it, but after I am up and into it (and especially after I am done) I love it.  I always get excited when it is a weekend because I will often take a day off and spend it with my family and relax, but around nap time- I just can't seem to do it because I feel kind of "guilty" for not working out and being kind of lazy- so i end up doing a little something: often something small, but still something.

Is this a common problem or just me?

I know that letting your body have a day of rest is a good thing, but how much?  Do you take one or two days off?   Or could you just do something simple on your off days like a nice abdominal session or even some yoga? 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Simplistic Chic - a blogger template | ©2011 Dualillusions.com