Great Grandparents Visit!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012


So, Rory and I had a great trip to St. Louis, however, on our flight back home- we both got sick sick sick!  I was sick in the airport and Rory was sick in the airplane and on the car on the way home.  It was the worst way to end a great trip!  One of the highlights of the trip was Rory getting to see her great grandparents- Both Sets!!!  
My Grandma and Grandpa Murphy live very close to my parents, so Rory and I frequented their house- which was nice because Rory and my Grandpa have very smiliar nap schedules ;)  


My Grandma and Grandpa LaGue live in Kansas City and drove in 4 hours to see us.  It was SO wonderful!  It was just great to see both of them, and Rory was so good with them, she didn’t hesitate to go to either set of Great Grandparents!


It really meant a lot for them to drive in and see her, because we have no idea when we will be able to make it back to St. Louis again.  I was very fortunate to get a great deal on my flight where it was 50% off, so it was a miracle I was able to come in for a visit!  I almost didn’t book the flight because I was fearful of Rory on the airplane, she does not like to sit down in the airplane, she just wants to move all around (things were so bad- in Chicago they let me and Rory on the airplane first because she was so crazy!)  But with our upcoming trips to Florida for Rory’s surgeries, and the one and four month recovery in Florida, I doubt we will be back in St. Louis for a few years.  
It really meant so much to see my Great Grandparents, I know Rory and I loved seeing you and can’t wait to see you all again!
Dont’ worry- More St. Louis Pictures will come!  

No comments:

Post a Comment


Simplistic Chic - a blogger template | ©2011 Dualillusions.com