Homesick

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Today Jon had to leave for work and he left around 4 am and still isn't back.  Rory and I went to play at the park because it was such a nice day!  We also blasted Christmas carols quite loud and sang- it was all very nice...until I found out my goddaughter/niece was in the hospital.  My sweet Shanny has such bad asthma and apparently couldn't breath.  When she started breathing she kept coughing and throwing up.  :(  I think all kids have their issues- Shanny has her breathing and Rory has her leg.  I wish I could be there with her because I know hospitals can be scary for the little guys.  I hope she is doing ok.  It breaks my heart that I am not there.  I really think I need a vacation home- going home once a year just is not enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Simplistic Chic - a blogger template | ©2011 Dualillusions.com