Find the time...

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I have been so busy lately and can't believe how long it has been since I posted!  Things here have been crazy, as normal, and I have been 100% overwhelmed.  Something today made me smile and laugh.
My husband is always up to date with his current events, unlike me, whose current events include play dates and doctor appointments.  Today he told me about an article in USA today about two women who was leaving the house without their beauty routine, makeup, not shaving their legs, etc....
My first words was "Did they both have kids?"
I could not believe this was in USA today!!!!
Perhaps I am not much of a "girly girl" but I don't have a lot of time for a beauty routine!  I guess you could consider my workouts my beauty routines, but I really don't have much of fancy routine.
Jon said, "So are you going to do your 15 min beauty routine," referring to my shower....
I don't wear a lot of make up- I usually smell more like deodorant than perfume, and the thought of spending 30 minutes a day on getting pretty seems awfully pointless to me when I have an insane toddler running around.
There is always something that needs to be cleaned, paperwork that needs to be filled out, errands to be ran, or something else I have to do....
I just choose to spend my time differently.  I have to remember that people choose to spend their time on different things.  Some people choose to beautify themselves, and I choose to work out.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Simplistic Chic - a blogger template | ©2011 Dualillusions.com